Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

Regular expressions - Koji su simboli za pocetak i kraj

[es] :: Pascal / Delphi / Kylix :: Regular expressions - Koji su simboli za pocetak i kraj

[ Pregleda: 5932 | Odgovora: 4 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

sosingus

Član broj: 31461
*.grappoloin.com.

Sajt: www.sportin.biz

icon Regular expressions - Koji su simboli za pocetak i kraj16.09.2005. u 12:16 - pre 226 meseci
Koji su simboli za pocetak i kraj vrednosti u delphiju ( u php su ^ i $) ?

Odgovor na temu

Srki_82
Srdjan Tot
Me @ My Home
Ljubljana

Član broj: 28226
82.208.201.*

+10 Profil

icon Re: Regular expressions - Koji su simboli za pocetak i kraj16.09.2005. u 15:47 - pre 226 meseci
Zar nije lakse i brze prvo pretraziti Delphi help pre postovanja pitanja!?

Citat:
Delphi Help:
Regular expressions

Regular expressions are characters that customize a search string. The product recognizes these regular expressions:

Character Description

^ A circumflex at the start of the string matches the start of a line.
$ A dollar sign at the end of the expression matches the end of a line.
. A period matches any character.
* An asterisk after a string matches any number of occurrences of that string followed by any characters, including zero characters. For example, bo* matches bot, bo and boo but not b.
+ A plus sign after a string matches any number of occurrences of that string followed by any characters except zero characters. For example, bo+ matches boo, and booo, but not bo or be.

[ ] Characters in brackets match any one character that appears in the brackets, but no others. For example [bot] matches b, o, or t.
[^] A circumflex at the start of the string in brackets means NOT. Hence, [^bot] matches any characters except b, o, or t.
[-] A hyphen within the brackets signifies a range of characters. For example, [b-o] matches any character from b through o.
{ } Braces group characters or expressions. Groups can be nested, with a maximum number of ten groups in a single pattern. For the Replace operation, the groups are referred to by a backslash and a number according to the position in the “Text to find” expression, beginning with 0. For example, given the text to find and replacement strings, Find: {[0-9]}{[a-c]*}, Replace: NUM\1, the string 3abcabc is changed to NUMabcabc.

\ A backslash before a wildcard character tells the Code editor to treat that character literally, not as a wildcard. For example, \^ matches ^ and does not look for the start of a line.

Citat:
Delphi Help:
Brief regular expressions

Use these symbols to produce Brief regular expressions:

< A less than at the start of the string matches the start of a line.

% A percent sign at the start of the string matches the start of a line.
$ A dollar sign at the end of the expression matches the end of a line.
> A greater than at the end of the expression matches the end of a line.
? A question mark matches any single character.
@ An at sign after a string matches any number of occurrences of that string followed by any characters, including zero characters. For example, bo@ matches bot, boo, and bo.

+ A plus sign after a string matches any number of occurrences of that string followed by any characters, except zero characters. For example, bo+ matches bot and boo, but not b or bo.
| A vertical bar matches either expression on either side of the vertical bar. For example, bar|car will match either bar or car.
~ A tilde matches any single character that is not a member of a set.
[ ] Characters in brackets match any one character that appears in the brackets, but no others. For example [bot] matches b, o, or t.

[^] A circumflex at the start of the string in brackets means not. Hence, [^bot] matches any characters except b, o, or t.
[-] A hyphen within the brackets signifies a range of characters. For example, [b-o] matches any character from b through o.
{ } Braces group characters or expressions. Groups can be nested, with the maximum number of 10 groups in a single pattern.
\ A backslash before a wildcard character tells the IDE to treat that character literally, not as a wildcard. For example, \^ matches ^ and does not look for the start of a line.

Odgovor na temu

sosingus

*.grappoloin.com.

icon Re: Regular expressions - Koji su simboli za pocetak i kraj17.09.2005. u 07:38 - pre 226 meseci
Da, ja se izvinjavam(lakse je naravno) ali da se ispravim treba mi, regular expressions koje koristi express editor - TcxMaskEdit(TcxMaskEdit.Properties.EditMask) u kojem ne vazi da je ^ pocetak, a $ kraj linije.

Odgovor na temu

Srki_82
Srdjan Tot
Me @ My Home
Ljubljana

Član broj: 28226
82.208.201.*

+10 Profil

icon Re: Regular expressions - Koji su simboli za pocetak i kraj17.09.2005. u 17:20 - pre 226 meseci
Mislim... Google zna sve... help pa Google pa tek onda forum.

[Ovu poruku je menjao Srki_82 dana 17.09.2005. u 18:21 GMT+1]

Nemam instalirane te komponente, ali kao sto sam vidis sa njima imas help... pogedaj u helpu.

[Ovu poruku je menjao Srki_82 dana 17.09.2005. u 18:22 GMT+1]
Prikačeni fajlovi

Odgovor na temu

sosingus

*.grappoloin.com.

icon Re: Regular expressions - Koji su simboli za pocetak i kraj19.09.2005. u 12:38 - pre 226 meseci
Hvala, u svakom slucaju.

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: Pascal / Delphi / Kylix :: Regular expressions - Koji su simboli za pocetak i kraj

[ Pregleda: 5932 | Odgovora: 4 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.