Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

OpenPGP na Psi-ju (V 0.11)

[es] :: Instant Messaging :: OpenPGP na Psi-ju (V 0.11)

[ Pregleda: 6528 | Odgovora: 2 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

Srđan Pavlović
Specijalna Edukacija i Rehabilitacija MNRO
Vojvodina, Bačka Palanka

Član broj: 139340
93.86.86.*

Sajt: www.oligofrenolog.com

+382 Profil

icon OpenPGP na Psi-ju (V 0.11)20.10.2008. u 15:30 - pre 187 meseci

Jel treba neki plugin za PSI da bih mogao da enejblujem enkripciju poruka?
(Kontrola za OpenPGP key je disejblovana kako se vidi na slici)

Pozdrav, Srdjan.
Prikačeni fajlovi

Odgovor na temu

Srđan Pavlović
Vojvodina, Bačka Palanka

93.86.86.*

+382 Profil

icon Re: OpenPGP na Psi-ju (V 0.11)20.10.2008. u 15:57 - pre 187 meseci
Ok, uspeo, treba samo instalirati libqca2-plugin-gnupg.

Odgovor na temu

Srđan Pavlović
Vojvodina, Bačka Palanka

93.86.86.*

+382 Profil

icon Re: OpenPGP na Psi-ju (V 0.11)20.10.2008. u 16:18 - pre 187 meseci
http://my.opera.com/mulander/blog/show.dml/427857 - koristan link.

Citat:

PGP encrypted conversations in Psi

Saturday, 26. August 2006, 18:19:52

linux, software, security
Psi is a opensource jabber client. It's quite popular among jabber users and has many useful features. One of those features is PGP encryption, which allows you to encrypt (what a surprise) conversations. Altough this feature is built-in, most users don't know how to use it. I'll try to make that a little easier.

First of all you need GNU Privacy Guard as Psi uses it by default. GnuPG is opensource and you can get it for free from their homepage. Encryption in Psi is based on public and private keys. If you want someone to be able to encrypt messages they send to you. You need to give them your public key. With the use of your public key they can encrypt their message and send it. Then you can decrypt the message using your private key. The same goes if you want to send encrypted messages to someone, you need their public key first.

But to get you started we need to create a private and public key for you first. Fire up a terminal and type

gpg --gen-key

You will be prompted to select a key, choose (1) DSA and Elgamal (default).
Next you will have to determine the size of the key. 2048 is default but 1024 should be also ok.
Next select the expiration date for the key. I would recommend choosing 0 here, so the key does not expire at all.
Anwser Yes that the data entered is correct.
Now anwser the questions you are asked.
Enter your real name.
Then your email address.
And finally a comment you can place your jabber id here. Confirm that all is (O)k.
Now you will have to enter a password for your key. Choose it wise because you will have to enter it often.
After you enter the password, the program will start generating your key. This may take a while.

When its done, you can see your new key by typing

gpg --list-keys

You should see something simillar to the following

/home/mulander/.gnupg/pubring.gpg
---------------------------------
pub 1024D/C2616633 2006-08-25
uid mulander (JID: [email protected]) <[email protected]>
sub 2048g/61EEF723 2006-08-25

Now that you have your key ready, let's export it so you can give it to other people.

gpg -a --output mulander.asc --export [email protected]

Substitute mulander.asc with yournick.asc and enter your email address instead of mine :wink:
In the current working directory you will find the yournick.asc file, this is your public key, you can give it away to your friends.

Now we need to prepare Psi to use our private key.
Fire up psi, open the Account Setup window. Select your account and click Modify
A dialog will pop-up, select the second tab from it labeled Details
Now on that dialog hit the button Select Key...
From the list select your key, you should have no trouble in choosing it. Click Ok. Then click on Save.
Enter the password you selected during the generation of the key (you may not be asked to do that).

Now you have Psi ready, so we need a person to test it with. Ask a friend for his public key, and when you have his nickname.asc file on your disk do the following.

gpg --import nickname.asc

Where nickname.asc is your friend's public key.
Now restart Psi so it can see the new key you added. Locate your friend on your roster window and right click on him.
Select Assign OpenPGP key. A dialog will pop-up, select Choose key manually.
Another dialog will show up, listing all the public keys you have. Select your friends key from the list and click OK.
Now start a chat with your friend, you will see a little grey padlock, click on it, and type something. You should see a message that encryption was enabled. If you want to make sure that encryption works - open up your xml console and just observe, you should see that the messages you send to and recieve from your friend are unreadable.

[Ovu poruku je menjao Kernel-1 dana 20.10.2008. u 17:48 GMT+1]

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: Instant Messaging :: OpenPGP na Psi-ju (V 0.11)

[ Pregleda: 6528 | Odgovora: 2 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.