Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

najruzniji covjek na svijetu

elitemadzone.org :: MadZone :: Zanimljivi linkovi :: najruzniji covjek na svijetu

[ Pregleda: 6207 | Odgovora: 0 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

adenis
bih

Član broj: 24296
*.dlp156.bih.net.ba.

icon najruzniji covjek na svijetu20.07.2005. u 11:00 - pre 228 meseci
http://www.ananova.com/news/st...466590.html?menu=news.quirkies

'Ugliest man in the world'

A wealthy lawyer says he must be the ugliest man in the world after having 5,000 marriage proposals turned down.
Croatian lawyer, Emil Kacic, who has logged all the failures in a little black book, said: "Money can't buy you love, at least if you have a face like mine."

After placing adverts in local papers stressing his wealth with words like "tender and rich lawyer looks for a pretty lady to marry" and then "disgustingly rich lawyer looks for a pretty lady to marry", he was still unable to find a wife.

He said: "I've got to the point where I have even been asking women I am meeting in the streets to marry me, but they always say no."

Kacic, from Zagreb, said he had now accepted that he must be the ugliest man in the world.

In an interview with daily newspaper, Vecernji List, dejected Kacic said: "I've tried placing all kinds of different ads, but not a single woman I've met through my adverts has accepted my offer. What else is there to believe, other than that I must be the ugliest man in the world."

But disappointment has yet to defeat hope: "No success yet, but I will keep trying," he resolved, adding: "I hope all the publicity over my failed search for love might bring me love at last."

Odgovor na temu

elitemadzone.org :: MadZone :: Zanimljivi linkovi :: najruzniji covjek na svijetu

[ Pregleda: 6207 | Odgovora: 0 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.