Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

besplatno telefoniranje (pc to phone)

[es] :: Fiksna telefonija :: besplatno telefoniranje (pc to phone)

Strane: 1 2

[ Pregleda: 16688 | Odgovora: 21 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

duck@
Dusan Nikolic

Član broj: 15393
*.dynamic.sbb.co.yu.

+1 Profil

icon Re: besplatno telefoniranje (pc to phone)10.12.2006. u 12:23 - pre 211 meseci
vezano za voipstund i spar voip

R7 Says:

March 30, 2006 10:56 AM

VOIP Buster cheats its customers! VOIP Buster is a service from: Betamax GmbH & Co KG, based in Germany. It looks like they bought it from Finarea SA. The company operates several duplicate services on the web, each under a different name. Voipbuster, voip cheap, voipstunt , internetcalls , spar voip and voipdiscount are just some of the names these guys use.

Their gimmick is to tease people with free, unlimited calls to landlines in certain countries for a minimum deposit towards placing calls that lasts 4 months if you don't use it up by placing calls outside of the promotion. Their main web page states very clearly that calls places to landlines in their list of countries would be FREE & UNLIMITED. A very tempting offer! The current minimum cost to place those calls is 10 euros ($12 dollars).

Well I took the offer and opened an account 2 weeks ago. At first it seemed to work fine. I cannot complain about the voice quality. When I placed a call to a land line in one of the countries from their list of free and unlimited calls, it appeared as a free call in their software.

This morning, I tried to make that same call. Instead of it saying free, it said I had exceeding the limit of their fair use policy. And the program began to charge me per minute. That country is still listed as part of the free and unlimited promotion on their main web page.

It turns out this has happened to a great many customers. In their forum, numerous people are complaining about the same thing happening to them. But the company ignores the complaints. In fact, the moderators make fun of the people who complain about the problem. They say things like, "Did you really expect to get something for free?" Or, "You shouldn't complain. Even at the rate they are charging you, it's still a good price..." There were some who pointed people to the FAQ's etc. But the FAQ's do not state what the calling limit is for fair use. They leave it as a mystery to be found out after you have made a non-refundable payment and they cut you off.

In other words, they acknowledge the fraud and belittle the customers who don't accept it. So, now I have given them my full payment in advance and in good faith. And they stopped fulfilling their end of the contract after 2 weeks. The service is now useless to me!

I have used Skype with success. But now that Yahoo Voice is available, I will move my business to them. They have very good rates and are a name you can trust to fulfill their end of a contract!

preuzeto sa: http://blog.davidkaspar.com/ar...ernational-calls-with-voip.php

Odgovor na temu

Mr One
BG

Član broj: 71129
*.dynamic.sbb.co.yu.

+32 Profil

icon Re: besplatno telefoniranje (pc to phone)10.12.2006. u 14:44 - pre 211 meseci
Citat:
V.i.P.e.R: Koristim zvucnu ugradjenu na maticnoj ploci (Gigabyte 7VT600 1394), AMD Athalon 2600+, 1 GB Ram (Geil)... i slusalice sa mikrofonom... Svi porgrami koji koriste internet (kao i firewall) su iskljuceni kad koristim program.... nisam siguran ali mislim da je ipak 64k upload-a malo....

Nije problem zvučna kartica, za Voip Buster/Stunt je za optimalan rad neophodno 128 Kbps Uploada, može da radi i na 64 Kbps, ali kao što si ti rekao usporeno i (ponekad) isprekidano.

2 duck@
Od početka je tu meni nešto smrdelo i samo sam čekao kada će da pokažu pravo lice (VoipBuster/Stunt...). Ali, priznajem, na kraju sam počeo da verujem da je jednostavno to njihov način posovanja i sad vidim ovo što si ti citirao...

[Ovu poruku je menjao Mr One dana 10.12.2006. u 15:56 GMT+1]

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: Fiksna telefonija :: besplatno telefoniranje (pc to phone)

Strane: 1 2

[ Pregleda: 16688 | Odgovora: 21 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.