Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

Grčka viza - Koliko košta i koliko se čeka !?

elitemadzone.org :: MadZone :: Grčka viza - Koliko košta i koliko se čeka !?

[ Pregleda: 3186 | Odgovora: 1 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

Luccio
Beograd je svet

Član broj: 279544
*.adsl-a-8.sezampro.rs.

+26 Profil

icon Grčka viza - Koliko košta i koliko se čeka !?08.07.2011. u 23:10 - pre 155 meseci
Nemam vremena da čekam na novi pasoš pa rekoh da pitam jel možda neko još vadio ove godine Grčku vizu za stari pasoš , koliko košta i koliko se čeka ? Hvala unapred .
What ever happened with Sex, Drugs and Rock'n'Roll ? All we've got left is AIDS, Crack and Techno

Odgovor na temu

vlada131
Niš

Član broj: 222787
*.dynamic.sbb.rs.

+168 Profil

icon Re: Grčka viza - Koliko košta i koliko se čeka !?09.07.2011. u 04:10 - pre 155 meseci
Košta isto kao i ranije, 35 evra, i čeka se tri radna dana od podnošenja zahteva - tako bar piše na sajtu grčke ambasade za nosioce plavih pasoša:

Citat:
VISA INFORMATION FOR SERBIAN CITIZENS HOLDERS OF A NON BIOMETRIC (BLUE) PASSPORT.

1. General rules for lodging an application for a Schengen visa

The applicants shall in principle appear in person at the Consular Office to lodge an application.

When lodging the application, you should:

a) present an application form

b) present a travel document

c) present two identical recent photographs

d) pay the visa fee of EURO 35

e) provide necessary supporting documents

f) produce proof of adequate and valid travel insurance

2. Application form

Each applicant must submit a completed and signed application form. Persons included in the applicant’s travel document shall submit a separate application form. Minors shall submit an application form signed by a person exercising permanent or temporary parental authority or legal guardianship.

Download the application form in English, in Serbian/Greek.

3. Supporting documents

When applying for a Schengen visa, you must present:

a) documents indicating the purpose of the journey (tourism, business, participation to a seminar, medical reasons, family etc). These documents can take the form of a letter of invitation from Greece containing detailed information of the person/organisation/company inviting you.

b) documents in relation to accommodation, which are particularly relevant when travelling for tourism or to visit a friend / relative

c) documents indicating that you possess sufficient means of subsistence both for the duration of the intended stay and for the return to your country of origin (work certificate, pension, bank accounts etc…). As a general rule, sufficient means of subsistence are calculated based on the assumption that you need at least 50 Euros per each day of stay in Greece.

4. Travel medical insurance

Applicants for a Schengen visa for one or two entries must prove that they are in possession of adequate and valid travel medical insurance to cover any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention and/or emergency hospital treatment or death, during their stay on the territory of the Member States.

Applicants for a Schengen visa for multiple entries must prove that they are in possession of adequate and valid travel medical insurance covering the period of their first intended visit.

The insurance shall be valid throughout the territory of the Schengen area. The minimum coverage should be EUR 30 000.

5. Visa fee

The visa fee for the citizens of Serbia is 35 Euros. Please note that the visa fee is non refundable, in case the requested visa is refused.

The visa fee is waived (visa gratis) for applicants belonging, among others, to the following categories:

a) minors

b) schools pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for educational reasons

c) researchers travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research

d) representatives of non-profit organisations participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events

e) family members of EU citizens

f) pensioners

6. Processing time

Applications are decided within three working days of the date of the lodging of an application which is admissible.

http://www.mfa.gr/www.mfa.gr/A...rade/en-US/Visa/Schengen+Visa/

Odgovor na temu

elitemadzone.org :: MadZone :: Grčka viza - Koliko košta i koliko se čeka !?

[ Pregleda: 3186 | Odgovora: 1 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.