Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

Mobilini satelitski internet velikih brzina u YU

[es] :: ISP :: Mobilini satelitski internet velikih brzina u YU

Strane: 1 2

[ Pregleda: 11880 | Odgovora: 25 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

Lucca
Vancouver

Član broj: 6119
*.sympatico.ca

Sajt: www.highspeedsat.com/sate..

icon Re: Mobilini satelitski internet velikih brzina u YU18.09.2003. u 05:39 - pre 251 meseci
Citat:
marko1101:
kako moze da se plati ?

gde moze da se preuzme oprema i kada ?

gde mogu da vidim objasnjenja boja vezano za service(protok down i up ) ?

pozdrav,
marko

Cene servisa

Odgovor na temu

Lucca
Vancouver

*.sympatico.ca

icon Re: Mobilini satelitski internet velikih brzina u YU04.10.2003. u 06:33 - pre 250 meseci
AB1 satellite launches with new capacity

Due to the success of the last month some customers might have experianced the speed on W1 satellite becoming more and more inconstant during prime time. We have acted and signed up for new satellite capacity on AB1 (Atlantic Bird1) satellite which can be found at 12,5 degrees west. This brand new satellite from the Eutelsat fleet gives your business a stable and performant base for being connected.

AB1 only will work with our DW4020 terminal, as it is reserved for Office connectivity. DW4000 will still be available for W1 satellite.

=============================================================
Najnize cene za DIRECWAY (http://www.hns.com) i Linkstar (http://www.viasat.com) Satelitske sisteme u Evropi, Severnoj Africi i na Bliskom Istoku:

=============================================================

Linkstar (FAQ):
What is the difference between the IP-Access and IP-Connect Services?
IP-Access provides a Fast Internet Access Service on a shared basis, with three different data rates up to 2048 kbps downstream and up to 512 kbps upstream. IP-Connect is a service with a dedicated (i.e. non-shared)data rate from 64 kbs to 8 Mbps allocated exclusively to one customer.
What are the advantages of LinkStar IP Access compared to terrestrial Internet services?
IP Access offers a broadband Internet service which is completely independent from local telco companies. The persuasive bandwidth is comparable and exceeds the performance of DSL and cable modems.
The always-on functionality and the fair-use flat rate are other important features.

What can I understand by "Fair-Use Flat Rate"?
The concept of "Fair-Use Flat Rate" applies to the IP-Access service: The subscription to the service is based on a monthly fee rather than on invoicing for the traffic on a volume basis. However, in order to guarantee a fair access for everybody in the user community sharing a common channel (one or more satellite transponders), excessive consumption (e.g. streaming media or file sharing on a peer-to-peer network for many hours) is not allowed. In case of excessive upload or download volume, the data rate will be temporarily limited and the user will downgraded on the priority level.

What are possible applications for the IP-Connect service?
IP-Connect can be used in principle for all applications which are based on IP connectivity, including: Internet access, corporate network infrastructure (WAN, VPN), digital video streaming (DVB), distance education, videoconferencing, voice over IP (VoIP).

Can I use LinkStar to implement Voice over IP (VoIP)?
LinkStar offers the ability to implement VoIP. However, due to the long satellite path, there is an important round loop delay of typically 1.5 seconds. This needs a telephone conversation rather to be simplex, i.e. only one person speaks at a time. Nevertheless, VoIP based on LinkStar can be an attractive alternative in geographical regions with non-existing or poor telephone infrastructure.

How do I connect a PC or a Local Area Network (LAN) to the LinkStar terminal?
The indoor unit of the terminal provides a 10/100 Mps Ethernet Interface which allows you to directly connect a single computer (via a crossed Ethernet cable) as well as a network hub, switch, router or proxy server.

Can I connect the LinkStar terminal to a wireless LAN (W-LAN) network?
Yes, trough the Ethernet interface it is possible to connect directly a wireless access point or wireless bridge. No access PC or workstation is needed.

How many IP addresses do you provide with each system?
In addition to the IP address of the terminal, as an option up to 13 private (static) IP addresses can be provided per station. By attributing these IP addresses to individual PCs it is possible to set-up a small Local Area Network (LAN) without the need of a router.

Do you provide public IP addresses?
For applications based on the fast Internet access service (IP Access) public addresses are generally not needed. For special applications which would need a public IP address,a group of public IP addresses (4, 8, 16…) can be allocated to each terminal.

Is Linux possible as primary Operating System?
The LinkStar terminal is an independent station, with no PC needed for operation. Thus the operation system of the computers connected to the LAN is irrelevant, as long as it supports the Internet Protocol (IP). This is the case of all modern operating systems, including Linux and MAC OS.

Who can install the system? The terminal has to be installed by a certified installer. Indeed special skills for installing and commissioning are needed, which go well beyond the installation of a satellite reception-only system.

Can I become an certified installer?
Professionals and resellers successfully completing a one-day seminar can become a certified installer. Prior experience in installing VSAT equipment is highly useful, but not a pre-requisite.

Srdacan pozdrav svim posetiocima Elite Security foruma od
HighSpeedSat tima

Odgovor na temu

Lucca
Vancouver

*.sympatico.ca

icon Re: Mobilini satelitski internet velikih brzina u YU04.10.2003. u 06:41 - pre 250 meseci
Jedan od najnovijih korisnika iNetVu platforme i DIRECWAY servisa u Engleskoj:
Gloucestershire Fire and Rescue - komandno vozilo

http://www.highspeedsat.com/firecommandsinstalls.htm

Uskoro instalacije sistema na komandim vozilima Engleske policije.

Srdacan pozdrav,
Lucca

Odgovor na temu

Lucca
Vancouver

*.sympatico.ca

icon Re: Mobilini satelitski internet velikih brzina u YU04.10.2003. u 06:47 - pre 250 meseci
Sta Hughes Network System kaze o nasoj iNetVu platform u svom jesenjem internom raportu za provajdere i dilere DIRECWAY sistema i servisa:

http://www.highspeedsat.com/images/inetvu/bookmobile/bookmhns.jpg

Pozdrav od
HighSpeedSat tima

Odgovor na temu

Lucca
Vancouver

*.sympatico.ca

icon Re: Mobilini satelitski internet velikih brzina u YU04.10.2003. u 07:00 - pre 250 meseci
Da ne zaboravim da napomenem da je, nakon startovanja DW4020 DIRECWAY servisa preko AB1 (Atlantic Bird 1 - http://www.eutelsat.com/satellites/125e.html ) satelita , za celo podrucje exYU ( od Triglava do Djevdjelije ) dovoljna antena najmanjeg precnika 74 cm ! Ovo ce posebno obradovati mnogobrojne interesente za DIRECWAY sisteme iz Makedonije i juzne i istocne Srbije.

http://www.eutelsat.com/products/2_2_2_1.html

DW4000 korisnici satelitskog interneta velike brzine su ostali na Etelsatovom satelitu W1 ( http://www.eutelsat.com/satellites/10e.html )

http://www.eutelsat.com/satellites/4_2.html

Pozdrav,
lucca

Odgovor na temu

dacky

Član broj: 22819
195.66.166.*

icon Re: Mobilini satelitski internet velikih brzina u YU10.10.2005. u 11:24 - pre 226 meseci
Da li nudite kompletno resenje, ugradnja i instalacija na lokaciji?
Sta bi mi bilo potrebno da jednu ucionicu sa 20 racunara povezem na Wireless LAN sa integrisanim satelitskim internetom.
Pozdrav

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: ISP :: Mobilini satelitski internet velikih brzina u YU

Strane: 1 2

[ Pregleda: 11880 | Odgovora: 25 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.