Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

Navijaci St. Paulija

elitemadzone.org :: MadZone :: Navijaci St. Paulija

[ Pregleda: 7798 | Odgovora: 11 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

anon28907

Član broj: 28907
*.eunet.yu.

icon Navijaci St. Paulija24.12.2006. u 20:40 - pre 210 meseci

Aj posto vidim da ima sve vise tema u fudbalu, zanima me da li na [es] - u ima navijaca ovog kluba

Odgovor na temu

Omnicali
Cacak-Beograd

Član broj: 104169
*.etf.bg.ac.yu.

icon Re: Navijaci St. Paulija24.12.2006. u 20:46 - pre 210 meseci
Eh,gde nadje st. pauli?Mislim sto bi neko i Srbiji navijao za njih.Pa jedva da je ko cuo za njih van kladionice.U svakom slucaju,navijati za njih na osnovu,ne znam,njihovog sajta,boje dresa i pricice o navijacima nije bas izbazdareno.
ko me misli zlo ne misli

Odgovor na temu

anon28907

*.eunet.yu.

icon Re: Navijaci St. Paulija24.12.2006. u 20:56 - pre 210 meseci
Pa pazi, tesko da ti mogu biti na prvom mestu bas zato ali nikad se ne zna ...
A i primetio sam da ima puno gasterbajtera odavde koji su zgotivili St. Pauli.
Takodje, bas zbog toga sto mnogi ne cuju za njih "van kladionice" ova tema ima itekako smisao - da kacimo infose, mozda snimke itd.

Odgovor na temu

Omnicali
Cacak-Beograd

*.etf.bg.ac.yu.

icon Re: Navijaci St. Paulija24.12.2006. u 20:58 - pre 210 meseci
Pa dobro onda
ko me misli zlo ne misli

Odgovor na temu

misteryh
Misteryh
Krevet... Visoko kvalifikovani spavac

Član broj: 41577
*.crnagora.net.

icon Re: Navijaci St. Paulija24.12.2006. u 21:02 - pre 210 meseci
E Igore zamisli sad da svaki clan [es]-a nadje tako neki tim i otvori novu temu: "Navijaci *shnj tima*" cisto tako da kace infose, snimke i slicno. Na sta bi ovaj forum licio ?

Odgovor na temu

anon28907

*.eunet.yu.

icon Re: Navijaci St. Paulija24.12.2006. u 21:04 - pre 210 meseci
Citat:
E Igore zamisli sad da svaki clan [es]-a nadje tako neki tim i otvori novu temu: "Navijaci *shnj tima*" cisto tako da kace infose, snimke i slicno. Na sta bi ovaj forum licio ?

Jeste da je ovo IT forum, ali u MZ sekciji ovakvih tema i ima puno. I to nije zabranjeno.

elem

Full name: FC Sankt Pauli e.V.
Nickname(s): The Anarchists, Totenkopf

Citat:
It was in the mid-80's that St. Pauli's transition from a traditional club into a "Kult" club began. The club was also able to turn the location of its home field in the dock area part of town St. Pauli near Hamburg's famous Reeperbahn - centre of the city's nightlife and its red-light district - to its advantage. An alternative fan scene emerged built around left-leaning politics and the "event" and party atmosphere of the club's matches. Supporters adopted the skull and crossbones as their own unofficial emblem. Importantly, St. Pauli became the first team in Germany to officially ban rightwing, nationalist activities and displays in its stadium in an era when fascist inspired football hooliganism threatened the game across Europe.

Citat:
The club prides itself on having have the largest number of female fans in all of German football. In 2002, advertisements for the men's magazine Maxim were removed from the team's stadium in response to fan protests over the sexist depictions of women in the ads.

Citat:
St. Pauli is also a worldwide symbol for punk and related subcultures. [1] The unofficial Totenkopf logo and the team's brown and white football jerseys have often been worn by international artists such as Asian Dub Foundation. Turbonegro recorded a special version of their song "I Got Erection" with re-worked German lyrics for St Pauli. KMFDM frontman and Hamburg native Sascha Konietzko is a recognizable St. Pauli fan, even at one point placing a huge picture of a fist smashing a swastika on his band's main page with the caption St. Pauli Fans gegen Rechts! (St. Pauli fans against Nazis) underneath it. One of the most notable supporters and sponsors is Andrew Eldritch, lead singer of band The Sisters of Mercy. On his latest tour, Sisters Bite The Silver Bullet in 2006, Eldritch wore the famous Totenkopf shirt. German musicians: Fettes Brot, Die Ärzte singer Bela B, Kettcar, Tomte and many other bands, most of them underground.

Citat:
* St. Pauli opens its home matches with AC/DC's Hells' Bells, and after every home goal Song 2 by Blur is played, turning the stadium into a giant mosh pit.

* A rivalry developed between St. Pauli and Hansa Rostock in the early 90's because of the number of neo-Nazis among Hansa supporters at that time. As Hansa brought these groups under control and eventually banned them, the rivalry faded and died.

* The club's "hereditary enemy," is Hamburger SV, the city of Hamburg's largest and most successful football club. Past derby matches have taken place under close police watch to keep the supporters of the two sides separated, as HSV has a small, but visible group of neo-fascist fans. During derbies, HSV supporters have held up banners reading "HASS" (hate), or chanted "Zecke verrecke!" ("Ticks, croak it!"), while St.Pauli fans often answer, in allusion to the Italian leftist Ultra scene, "Amburgo, Amburgo: Vaffanculo!" (Hamburg, Hamburg: go fuck off!). As HSV's stadium lies on the outskirts of Hamburg, many St. Pauli fans see their club as the only "true" football club in the city.

* St. Pauli is very proud of having what is probably the last non-electronic scoreboard in the upper leagues. After every goal, a worker manually updates the scoreboard by taking down and then replacing a number placard.

The club's home is the Millerntor-Stadion.

Players

Current squad
No. Position Player
1 Germany GK Patrik Borger
2 Germany DF Florian Lechner
3 United States DF Ian Joy
4 Germany DF Fabio Morena
5 Germany MF Hauke Brückner
6 Democratic Republic of the Congo MF Michél Mazingu-Dinzey
7 Germany MF Marvin Braun
8 Germany MF Florian Bruns
9 Germany FW Daniel Stendel
10 Germany MF Thomas Meggle
11 Germany FW Jens Scharping
12 Germany MF Timo Schultz

No. Position Player
13 Germany MF Charles Takyi
14 Germany DF Marcel Eger
15 Senegal DF Abdou Sall
17 Germany MF Fabian Boll
19 Germany MF Dirk Prediger
20 Canada MF Jonathan Beaulieu-Bourgault
22 Germany FW Felix Luz
24 Germany DF Carsten Rothenbach
27 Germany DF Jeton Arifi
28 Germany MF Lukas Sosnowski
31 Germany GK Benedikt Pliquett
32 Germany GK Timo Reus
33 Germany GK Lennart Rotetzki

Notable players

Notable former or current players of St. Pauli include:

Ivo Knoflicek, Jan Kocian, Ivan Klasnić, Cory Gibbs, Zlatan Bajramović, Thomas Meggle, Klaus Thomforde, Walther Frosch, Volker Ippig, Ronald Karp, Martin Driller, Bernd Hollerbach, Fabian Boll, Morten Berre, Yang Chen, Deniz Baris, Christian Rahn, Franz Gerber, Jürgen Gronau, Carsten Pröpper, André Trulsen, Leo Manzi, Holger Stanislawski, Paul Caligiuri and Dieter Schlindwein.

As well, St. Pauli are also known for their close links with many other foreign clubs, and enjoy a particularly close friendship with Celtic with St. Pauli fans attending Celtic games on the continent when Celtic play UEFA competitions.

pesme

http://www.drangduewels.de/drangduewels/html/musik/pauli.mp3
http://www.schnarchschnecken.de/mp3/live/St.%20Pauli.mp3
http://www.menvafan.net/fotboll/pauli/song...auli%20Song.mp3
http://www.fc-st-pauli.ch/_pics/Downloads/...%20St.Pauli.mp3
http://www.fc-st-pauli.ch/_pics/Downloads/...auli%20Fans.mp3

Sajtovi
http://www.myspace.com/fcsanktpauli
http://www.fcstpauli.de
http://www.ultra-stpauli.com/
FC St. Pauli fans from Serbia (uskoro i sajt)

Odgovor na temu

Mitrović Srđan
bloodzero
Freelance
Majur //: Šabac

Mitrović Srđan
Član broj: 10261
62.108.108.*

Sajt: freeshell-reviews.com

+4 Profil

icon Re: Navijaci St. Paulija24.12.2006. u 22:29 - pre 210 meseci
St Pauli? ;-) De to nadje.

Ako treba neki info o OFK Majur tu sam :)
Tony Melendez:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-
3819862628517136815&q=tony+melendez

NIKADA NE UZIMATI HOSTING NA GO DADDY!

Odgovor na temu

misteryh
Misteryh
Krevet... Visoko kvalifikovani spavac

Član broj: 41577
*.crnagora.net.

icon Re: Navijaci St. Paulija24.12.2006. u 23:06 - pre 210 meseci
Blood pa ne moze to tako...moras novu temu da otvoris za OFK Majur

Odgovor na temu

anon28907

*.eunet.yu.

icon Re: Navijaci St. Paulija24.12.2006. u 23:22 - pre 210 meseci
dajte bre ljudi sto ne bi otvorio temu za OFK Majur? da nece mozda forum da postane nepregledan? pa bolje to nego "gde mogu da nadjem himnu mancester junajteda" a ovu temu sam bas i otvorio zato sto nema mnogo navijaca ili "navijaca" St. Pauli-ja na ovim prostorima, a ovo je forum sa preko 90 000 clanova ...

Odgovor na temu

Omnicali
Cacak-Beograd

*.ETF.BG.AC.YU.

icon Re: Navijaci St. Paulija25.12.2006. u 00:40 - pre 210 meseci
Citat:
igor@44: da nece mozda forum da postane nepregledan? pa bolje to nego "gde mogu da nadjem himnu mancester junajteda" ;)

ejeejej ne diraj man utd bre
ko me misli zlo ne misli

Odgovor na temu

Deda_Mraz

Član broj: 29099
*.adsl.beocity.net.

+16 Profil

icon Re: Navijaci St. Paulija25.12.2006. u 01:47 - pre 210 meseci
Daj'e neki tim iz trd divižn što se bodu s noževi na tribinu u onu englesku na ostrvo :)

Šala mala :D

Čuo sam za ovaj tim, ali ne vidim ništa spektakularno vezano za njega da bi se otvorila nova tema.

Poz

Odgovor na temu

anon153982

Član broj: 153982
*.bc1.dlp365.bih.net.ba.

icon Re: Navijaci St. Paulija13.08.2007. u 19:33 - pre 203 meseci
Ne diraj te Sankt Pauli..... imaju prejak kult oko kluba i naj naj najbolje navijace na svijetu....

Aux Armes!
Aux Armes!
Nous sommes Sankt Pauli!
Et nous allons gagner!
Allez braun-weiß !
Allez braun-weiß !

Transparente hängen am Zaun,
schwenk' die Fahnen weiß und braun.
Ja, dass diese Farben magisch sind,
wußte ich auch schon als kleines Kind!
Voran FC Sankt Pauli, Sankt Pauli, Sankt Pauli ...

Odgovor na temu

elitemadzone.org :: MadZone :: Navijaci St. Paulija

[ Pregleda: 7798 | Odgovora: 11 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.