* Automatically scans your current minidump folder and displays the list of all crash dumps, including crash dump date/time and crash details.
* Allows you to view a blue screen which is very similar to the one that Windows displayed during the crash.
* BlueScreenView enumerates the memory addresses inside the stack of the crash, and find all drivers/modules that might be involved in the crash.
* BlueScreenView also allows you to work with another instance of Windows, simply by choosing the right minidump folder (In Advanced Options).
* BlueScreenView automatically locate the drivers appeared in the crash dump, and extract their version resource information, including product name, file version, company, and file description.
* BlueScreenView works with Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Vista, and Windows 7, as long as Windows is configured to save minidump files during BSOD crashes.
* BlueScreenView can read the MiniDump files of both 32-bit and x64 systems.