Evo, i Srbija uskoro dobija svoj prvi (strani) turisticki vodic:
SERBIA - The Bradt Travel Guide
The ex-Yugoslav region of Serbia is experiencing a re-launch of tourism that has opened up the country to both tourists and those involved in investment projects.
This new guide covers fundamentals such as getting there (by plane, international train and the new trans-European motorway), a range of local travel options including cycling and driving tours, and accommodation for all budgets and styles. With Serbia as a prime destination for winter sports, mountain resorts as well as a range of health spas in spectacular settings are covered.
• The first English travel guide dedicated to Serbia
• The capital, Belgrade, in-depth with its vibrant nightlife, café society and live music
• Excellent coverage of cultural activities such as folk music, theatre and classical concerts
• Detailed information on natural history and birdwatching
• Travel and highlights of Kosovo province