Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.

"Sagorevanje" na poslu a.k.a. BURNOUT

[es] :: Vodič za posao :: "Sagorevanje" na poslu a.k.a. BURNOUT

Strane: < .. 1 2 3 4

[ Pregleda: 29029 | Odgovora: 64 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Autor

Pretraga teme: Traži
Markiranje Štampanje RSS

cuprina
Marijana Masic
desktop podrška
Beograd

Član broj: 84695
..njuel-bg.customer.sbb.co.yu.

Jabber: cuprina@elitesecurity.org

icon Re: "Sagorevanje" na poslu a.k.a. BURNOUT29.06.2006. u 16:36 - pre 217 meseci
mungose, prijatelju, ja kad bih uspela da ustekam 20 evrica svaki mesec od nase OBE plate, ja bih pitala posto je stan na Vracaru!!!
Samo su svemir i ljudska glupost bezgranični...

Odgovor na temu

Kosta ******um Rex Persia
tre
Ofenbach am Main

Član broj: 44544
*.smin.sezampro.yu.

+4 Profil

icon Re: "Sagorevanje" na poslu a.k.a. BURNOUT02.07.2006. u 16:53 - pre 217 meseci
Da se vratimo temi, previše je off-topica bilo u poslednje vreme. Molio bih moderatore da reaguju i proočiste ovu veoma interesantnu temu.

Elem, ja uopšte nisam pristalica sagorevanja na poslu, ja ne volim da se preopterećujem ako za to nema apsolutno nikakvog razloga. Ja radim samo koliko je potrebno, i ništa više od toga. Neću da radim više, jer me ne plaćaju da radim više.
Live long and prosper.
Permission to come aboard,captain.Permition granted.

Odgovor na temu

Davor Vlajkovic

Član broj: 24486
*.dialup.neobee.net.

+52 Profil

icon Re: "Sagorevanje" na poslu a.k.a. BURNOUT02.07.2006. u 21:45 - pre 217 meseci
Za diskutovanje na temu uslova za rad u kazinima odnosno u gaming industriji uopšte koristite sledeću temu:

http://www.elitesecurity.org/t185126-0-Rad-kazinu-izdvojena-tema

Tamo sam preselio poruke koje su ovde očigledni offtopic. Ovde nastavljamo priču isključivo na temu burnouta.

Hvala na razumevanju.

Odgovor na temu

Davor Vlajkovic

Član broj: 24486
*.beobug.com.

+52 Profil

icon Re: "Sagorevanje" na poslu a.k.a. BURNOUT07.07.2006. u 11:34 - pre 216 meseci
Give burnout the old heave-ho :)

How many of the following statements apply to you?

* I find myself rushing more often.
* I have more conflicts than I used to.
* I am missing quotas or deadlines ... and I don't really care.
* The same task has been on my "to do" list for weeks, or months.
* My body aches.
* I feel like I work and work, but I don't progress toward my goals.
* I am late more often than usual.
* I am overwhelmed by administrative tasks.
* I feel stressed.
* My eating habits have changed.

If you nodded in agreement to a number of these declarations, you may be facing job burnout. But don't panic. Whether you are truly burning out or simply experiencing a lack of motivation, there are ways to fight the situation and, better yet, prevent it. Focusing on meeting personal, organizational and communication needs will help you manage and prevent burnout.

Personal needs

Get plenty of rest: The quantity and quality of your sleep can have a huge effect on your day. We've all experienced "the day after" a night of fitful sleep. People are more annoying, our patience is shorter and daily mishaps send us over the edge.

Eliminate all these possibilities by going to bed at the same time each night and rising at the same time each morning. Maintaining the same schedule when you are on the road can be difficult, but try to simulate the schedule as much as possible.

Eat nutritiously: You can't expect your car to run well if you are low on fuel or using the wrong type of fuel. The same can be said for your body. We've all experienced times when we are grumpy simply because we are hungry, or we lack energy because we have not been eating healthfully.

Stock up on fresh fruits and vegetables. Have healthy snacks at the ready to combat dips in blood sugar. Drink plenty of water. Reduce foods that increase the likelihood of crashing later: foods high in sugar, heavy foods or caffeinated beverages.

Get active: We all know that exercise is important. The trick is finding a way to fit it into our already hectic schedules. The good news is you don't have to commit to an hour's trip to the gym every day. Just move. Get up from your desk. Walk around. Move your arms. Rotate your neck. Take the stairs. Anything that gets your body moving helps.

Put yourself first: Your "to do" list is most likely jammed with things you need to do for others. You may need to present a proposal to a potential client, visit an existing customer, prepare a report for your boss or drop off a child at an activity. So, where do you fit in something for yourself?

Make the time. It's not as hard as you might think. It doesn't have to be a vacation, a trip to a spa or a leisurely lunch. It can be chatting briefly with a friend, taking 5 to 10 minutes to read something unrelated to work, drafting an e-mail to a relative or catching up on sports scores. Use such activities as small rewards when you've accomplished a portion of the important tasks at hand.

Organizational needs

Get organized: If you have a desk filled with unfinished projects, it's no wonder you feel overwhelmed. Who wouldn't feel stressed if each new day meant being greeted by the previous day's unfinished projects?

Set up your workspace to work for you. Have only the item you are working on on your desktop, but have all others easily accessible should you need them. If you are dealing with frequent computer glitches or phone issues, resolve them so you can focus on real work rather than on roadblocks that eat up time and feed stress.

Hone time management skills: A great way to exert control is to make a schedule and stick to it. If you don't do this, the day will run you rather than the other way around. Crises (or seeming crises) will arrive, and before you know it, the day will be over without your having scratched even one item off of your list.

Group similar activities together (errands, for example), and do them at the same time. Do activities that are likely to be procrastinated or that you don't enjoy first. Make choices about what interruptions are permitted, and which are not, and stick to them.

Communication needs

Talk to others: When you are feeling stressed or uncertain about how to proceed with a project, ask your manager and peers for help and advice. Don't let your pride get in the way. Use these people, and others, to give feedback on ideas and help you brainstorm.

While you may want to impress your boss by being able to work independently, he or she will most likely prefer that you ask for help and do it right the first time, rather than work on your own and have to redo the project.

Seek professional help: Burnout and stress are very common, and they don't mean you must quit your job or that you have failed in some way. If you are feeling like you need to talk to someone, do so. Don't be ashamed to consult a counselor or therapist. Talk to a Human Resources manager, a mentor or someone you trust to help you get back on the road to success.

Job burnout doesn't usually mean that it's time to move on to a new career or industry. However, it is often a sign that it's time to revamp your routine ... before it depletes you. Satisfy your personal, organizational and communication needs, and your feelings of burnout or lack of control should diminish.

(GreenSheet)

Odgovor na temu

Drug star
Zoran Sikimic
Republika Srpska

Član broj: 104549
*.dialup.blic.net.

icon Re: "Sagorevanje" na poslu a.k.a. BURNOUT23.09.2006. u 16:51 - pre 214 meseci
uffff

Odgovor na temu

[es] :: Vodič za posao :: "Sagorevanje" na poslu a.k.a. BURNOUT

Strane: < .. 1 2 3 4

[ Pregleda: 29029 | Odgovora: 64 ] > FB > Twit

Postavi temu Odgovori

Navigacija
Lista poslednjih: 16, 32, 64, 128 poruka.